Thursday, December 20, 2007

Challenge

I have a challenge for everyone.

What was your favorite sports moment this year that did not involve your favorite team or player?

That automatically eliminates a ton related to those Red Sox, doesn't it, Boston readers?

My personal favorite involved watching the Golden State Warriors giving the Bay Area something to cheer about when defeating the Dallas Mavericks. It wasn't necessarily the game itself or even watching the crowd at The Oracle. It was seeing Warrior fans flock to Las Vegas for the Oscar de la Hoya/Floyd Mayweather Jr. tilt the next day. If you could have only seen their faces. Complete euphoria, shock and disbelief.

Here is my second favorite (because I found a video for it):



Mind you, I have nothing personally against Reggie Bush, in fact, I think he's going to be a fine player in the NFL. However, that was just ridonculous, as my friend and former radio co-host would say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I assume Roger Clemens being named in the Mitchell report doesn't count either.

It's been reported that Kevin Everett will walk on the field this Sunday in Buffalo. That will be pretty cool.

Jason Clinkscales said...

We'll call that honorable mention.

Ironically, the player that Everett tried to tackle is a reserve for the Giants.