Sunday, September 28, 2008

New

As mentioned on Props this past Wednesday, this is a weekend light on content because it was a trip back to the alma mater and a chance to catch up with friends in the area. With that said, there are a lot of (hopefully) new readers and viewpoints to be shared.

I am looking forward to enhancing the conversations with all of you and give the best insights possible about this sports world. I think we can all agree that sports brings us together despite some of our differences and for better or worse, helps shapes our perceptions about each other day in and day out.

I am also looking forward to getting dry after this rain-heavy weekend in the northeast, but that's another matter.

Whenever I come back to the Boston and Providence areas (the latter having been discovered just recently), I have a chance to go somewhere I haven't been before. So as a heads up for anyone who sees me tomorrow morning, if I appear to be punchy, puffy-eyed and fatigued, it'll be because I may be returning rather late from being here.

Expect a video tomorrow and enjoy your football today (or baseball for you nervous Brewers, Mets, Twins and White Sox fans).

No comments: