Thursday, February 18, 2010

Some Updates On and About Scribe

A brief update:
  • The lack of activity here is not for a lack of inspiration. Energy, perhaps, but not inspiration.
    Over the past ten days, I've been focused on a lot of Scribe-related matters that may have little relevance to the readers at the moment, but deal with the future of the blog. It's all nothing but chocolatey goodness, but it's been a bit taxing to take care of them in a timely manner. Unfortunately, you haven't had anything new to read here, but that will change with a break in the action tomorrow.

  • If you have been following my work in recent weeks, you know that I am a contributor to The Perpetual Post. Chris Pummer and I had a discourse on the absolutely and ridiculously dominant Lady Huskies at the University of Connecticut. While Chris prepared for hate mail, do yourselves a favor and read it without wanting to kill him, okay? Also, there are great discussions about all topics that may pique your interests, so I implore you all to subscribe.

  • The much anticipated changes to the site are coming rather soon and I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do.

  • Despite a personal lack of enthusiasm of extended calistenics the reporting of pitchers and catchers, I will start scribbling on the Yankees' beat for the New York Beacon starting next week. For that reason, expect a few roundtable posts featuring some new voices alongside established ones to help fuel the fire for us all going into the 2010 campaign.

  • Speaking of roundtable, now that the NBA trading deadline has passed and the NHL will return from its Olympic break over a week from now, there will be similar discussions for the masses in the next two weeks.

  • I only have two heroes. There's one I miss every passing second of the day, but I'm grateful to know that I will always enjoy the guidance and love from the other. Happy birthday, Mommy!

No comments: