Monday, December 7, 2009

Perpetual


This week will be the first since early November that Scribe takes a turn towards the NBA as it has been a pretty intriguing start to the 2009-10 season so far.

Hopefully, you have taken a look at last Friday's Roundtable discussion that I joined for NBAToday.net, but that's not all. By tomorrow, you'll see my first written effort for the Perpetual Post in which there will be a discourse on Allen Iverson's return to the Philadelphia 76ers. Another will follow in relation to the legacy of Bud Selig as he will step down as the Commissioner of Major League Baseball after the 2012 season.

Tonight, however, you can check out my return to radio (sort of speak) on Perpetual Post Radio.

Howard Megdal, the editor-in-chief, has an outstanding site with a strong roster of contributors (including this guy) that put whatever I am doing to shame. You can gather that I'm more than thrilled at the chance to join this forum.

Because of a hectic Monday, a post that I am working on is being pushed back a day, but I want to solicit thoughts from the masses before it goes up. Did anyone catch this segment on ESPN's (underrated) Outside the Lines?

No comments: