Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Demolition of Old Yankee Stadium - Easter Sunday

These have been a whirlwind two weeks outside of Scribe, yet despite another chaotic three weeks on tap, I've neglected this place for too long. And so, at least three times, I'm going to make it up to you with new substantial postings; interviews and other original thoughts I've been meaning to share with the masses.

If anything, some of the energy has been spent with the baseball previews on The Perpetual Post (I handled both central divisions) and April's newest on Norman Einstein's Magazine (which will be fully explained and followed up on tomorrow).

Meanwhile, I took a stroll around the old Yankee Stadium. Here are a few photos with the link to all pictures on Picasa. Also, you'll see the small clip originally published to the Tumblr account.

Yeah, it's not pretty... or it is if you can't stand the Yanks.





No comments: