Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Perpetual Posting & Photo-ing

A few things:

There's going to be a lot of me this week on The Perpetual Post starting today. Another Week in Review for the NFL (not as many games on my end) and quick thoughts on the Joakim Noah contract from the Chicago Bulls. While I wasn't exactly enamored with the former Florida Gator coming into the NBA, he's turned out to be a lot better than I thought. His wardrobe, however... his attire at the 2007 Draft is burned to memory.

Tomorrow for TPP, I'm throwing out words for a NHL preview, though the season has started and proving to people that Todd Collins did not retire in 1998. The latter may be a moot point for the Chicago Bears if Jay Cutler comes around completely from the concussion suffered against the New York Giants.

If you haven't read it yet or ever before, do check out the chock full o'goodness from October's Norman Einstein's Magazine. Though I did not contribute this month, I will for November.

Next, because cell phones are fantastic these days. here's a photo that was taken on 125th Street last week. For those soccer afficionados, yes, the New York Cosmos are coming back... so I think.


Finally, later today, there will be a new poll on Scribe within the next two days. Keep an eye out for it.

No comments: