- Einstein's Latest Findings looks back at April, but she won't look back at us. So we pray in May for June to stay... (You like that? Then, like this!)
- Graydon Gordian from 48 Minutes of Hell talks about the beauty of hard fouls in basketball
- Patrick Truby from There's No "I" in Blog provides words for fellow relocated baseball fans
- The Conductor of the Orchestra that is Cian O'Day talks about the NFL Draft going primetime
- Finally, Cian also joins Corban Goble and Marshall Rake (both from Epilogue Magazine) for some stickball with Q-Tip... yes, Q-Tip
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
In addition to the Yankee Stadium tour, check out the latest from Norman Einstein's Magazine; quite possibly the best yet.
In addtion to my focus on The Golfer and Nike, there is some other excellence in this month's edition: